Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Missed Calls & Precious Buddies

Had a busy day rushing out the figures & reports.
Cannot tahan some people kpo-ness & insecure-ness by trying to be involve in every discussion & wanting to know everything. I ignored her today, acting blur. I think i overdone it. okie 2molo i will be nicer.
Received an sms from my i-buddy csl to help her find nice group foto for her wedding montage.
At night filtered out all the fotos with i took or we took with her. My old pc crushed before 2005 hence i only have digital fotos from 2005, we knew each other for 6yrs and i only managed to filter out 20plus fotos? kind of regret not taking more, i think the main reason was that sometimes u are busy enjoying their company. But i will take note, in future, more fotos.
Later at night, my p-buddy hx msn me, asking me if i am free 2molo nite, i asked y, she said she & ns need to clear air. Hah! clear air or clear the air? hmm i was thinking u 2 quarrel or worked too hard? but i guess they quarrel. I asked 'What Happen?'. She said that day she was in bad mood, went over boarded..... and now ns is ignoring her. Suddenly i felt v sad, we had already lost a friend and now am i gtg to lost both of you. I asked her if she need me to tok to ns, she said she will tok to her herself. i agreed that she should try, if dun work, i will try to talk to her. For the rest of the nite i was feeling down, i realised how i cherish them & how i dun cherish some of my others friends. I am a very selective person. I decide who will be my buddies, so bad rite. later karma. touch wood x 3. okie 2molo i will cherish every single person who treat me as their friend. I WILL.
opps... forgot abt the topic on missed call, today another p-buddies lcw emailed me, scolded me for not calling him back. i said no leh, i did not received any missed call. he said he called yesday & few weeks before when he can't find the tiny loud speaker i am toking about. i go thru the whole missed/received/dialled call list, since july, no his missed call leh. He tested, by calling me, received leh. he claimed my hp spoilted. hahhaha! okie i asked him to monitor & if i din answer & din return call, email & scold me. Suddenly i remembered nokiahp got log files, i checked log file, wau lao, log file really got his 2 missed call from few weeks ago but dun have yesday one. weird, the list dun show? okie i will take note, on & off i will check log files???!!!!????? wat the hell. Lol.............

No comments: