Friday, July 20, 2007

no title

at least 2 of the coy gave me their fa/hp figures and 4 of them submitted gggssstttt. at least got progress lah.
asked neccessary figures from 1girl, helping her to make it bal.
bad attitude, i noe you'r stress & busy. wonder why u can't you just cooperate & give me these i requested, all which is necs. i am helping u leh.
only noe how to say i dunno how to do this dunno that and expect higher pay. things just dun drop from the sky, dunno learn lah. :S

i can easily call my links in my previous workplace to get the letters that should be send to my coy but we did not received. called and spoken to at least 3 officers, end up still have to use my links to get things done. do not want to make a big huha of things if not i really wish to question their work&service quality.

No comments: